Attila Rausch PhD
Assistant professor, Eötvös Loránd University Faculty of Education and Psychology, Institute of Education
Educational and research interest
The focus of his work is technology-based assessment and instructional technology. His empirical researches aim at online assessment and digital game-based development of early numerical skills throughout the kindergarten-school transition period. As a university lecturer, he primarly teaches courses related to educational technology and research methods in education.
H-1075 Budapest, Kazinczy utca 23-27., room 421
Coordinator of the specialization of educational technology assistant program; lecturer and responsible for the courses of research methodology and educational technology.
Lecturer and responsible for the courses of research methodology, student research workshops and educational technology.
Lecturer of the courses Quantitative research and the basics of statistics I-II; Assessment and Evaluation in (Early) Childhood
Supervisor of several bacherlor, master theses, and student research studies of the National Conference of Scientific Students' Associations.
- Effectiveness of technology-supported teaching and learning, challenges and opportunities of technology-based assessment
- Digital competence, 21st-century skills, and green ICT skills
- Assessment and development of early numeracy skills
- Current issues of climate change education
Research projects and scholarships
2020-2023 Technology-based assessment and digital game-based development of early numerical skills throughout the kindergarten-school transition period – supported by the Hungarian Academy of Sciences Bolyai Research Scholarship
2022-2023 Digital competence and characteristics of the use of technology in pre-service teacher training supported by the ÚNKP-20-5 New National Excellence Program of the Ministry for Innovation and Technology from the source of the National Research, Development and Innovation Fund
2020-2021 Personal and technical conditions of educational application of digital technology in kindergarten and primary school - supported by the ÚNKP-20-5 New National Excellence Program of the Ministry for Innovation and Technology from the source of the National Research, Development and Innovation Fund
Other professional activities
- Member of the Research Ethics Committee
- Member of the International Group for the Psychology of Mathematics Education
- Member of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Regional Committee of Szeged,
- Working Committee of Didactics